Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

     I've been gone from my blog for a while, but still here at home.  Holidays were busy, but now it is January, 2011, and I'm trying to clear my mind.  We are searching for a new vacation home in Palm Desert.  For those who don't know where it is, it is a lovely community south of Palm Springs, CA.  We plan to sell the home in the mountains, Lake Arrowhead, because we haven't been using it as much as we once did.  So I am very excited to be looking at houses, and planning our semi retirement.  Since it gets too hot in the desert in the summer, we will remain in our Marina condo, and use the desert home for part of the week, and probably seldom in the summer.  I know this isn't of much interest to you, but it is uppermost on my mind this week and I thought I would share!

3 comments:

Foody said...

Happy New Year and I hope you find a lovely holiday home.

Kath said...

Oh how exciting Myrna! Do show us what you are considering, I'd love to see the contenders. Have a happy New Year and may 2011 bring your dream holiday home to you!

MYRNA said...

Thank you ladies. I will try to take some pictures when we go to see some this weekend. It is a big adventure; I haven't even been inside one for sale, and I am already planning a party (in my head of course).