Saturday, February 11, 2012

Photo Album

Grand Tetons, Wyoming
I find myself with nothing much to write about, so I looked through some of my photos to come up with a few of my favorite ones.  The Grand Tetons shoot straight up towards the sky.  Truly magnificent.  We saw a herd of elk crossing a river at dusk, and buffalo by the side of the road.  Love that trip, we will return.
This is a photo of the red rocks at Sedona, and our casita at the resort.  The Enchantment Resort is nestled into the rocks, so that it isn't even seen until you drive a way up the road.  Breathtaking.
Enchantment Resort, Sedona Arizona
 On our Panama Canal Cruise, this is a head-on view of our ship about to enter the locks.  It is a very slow process, as the locks have to close to let the water rise for the ship ahead of us.  A remarkable feat, the Panama Canal.
Approaching the Locks, Panama Canal
 While I was stopped at a traffic light, I saw this horse poke his head out of the window.  He stayed that way for a long time.  I guess we people were more interesting than what was inside.
Why Isn't The Traffic Moving?

1 comment:

Kath said...

wonderful blue skies! Lovely photos Myrna, I love to see where my blog friends live. How interesting that the horse was able to peek out the side. Here in England horses are travelled in trailers facing forward, or in "lorries" standing side to side, but not able to pop their heads out. It must make for much more interesting journey.